Friday, October 22, 2010

Freshen Your Breath to Save Lives

Last night I was supposed to go to a red carpet event but, apparently, our rsvp got lost in the mail so that was a wash. I fully intended on reporting on all the celebs I saw but what I have for you today is something better...way better if you ask me!

I was getting ready to leave the office when my colleague handed me a pack of Tic-Tacs. Big deal, right? Well, they're "Limited Edition" Tic-Tacs. You see, to increase breast cancer awareness, Tic-Tac has come out with a special pink grapefruit flavored mint that is also pink in color.


Personally, I enjoy the limited time flavor...it starts with a fruit flavor explosion in your mouth and ends with a minty taste that provides the fresh-breath flavor we all crave from Tic-Tacs.

The hook for me, however, is the big push behind the tiny mint. Cancer sucks, plain and simple! I love that the Tic-Tac brand is doing something special to support the cause. The company has already donated $100,000 to CancerCare and will donate up to $100,000 more on behalf of consumers who participate in their Facebook Shake, Share & Care initiative (http://www.facebook.com/TicTacUSA).

So, I urge you, for the remainder of this month, pass on the gum and buy yourself a pack of these limited edition delights. Freshen your breath and help kick cancer's ass in the process!

For more info, visit http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tic-tac-mints-partners-with-cancercare-on-the-shake-share--care-campaign-in-support-of-breast-cancer-awareness-101800618.html

No comments:

Post a Comment